Gold, Diamond, Pearl and Enamel Locket Necklace
Marie Lichtenberg draws inspiration from her Martiniquan heritage, creating symbolic lockets that are steeped in Creole culture. This gold 'Bonheur' locket is set with a trio of diamonds and hand-enamelled to form a lucky four-leaf clover. Wear it with the accompanying pearl-embellished cord or attach it to a simple chain.
This item’s measurements are:
- Pendant Length: 4cm / 1.6in
- Pendant Width: 1.5cm / 0.6in
- Circumference: 62cm / 24.4in
- Diamond, total weight: 0.02-carats
- Lobster clasp fastening
- Comes in a presentation box
- Freshwater pearls: India
- This piece is made using precious materials and therefore should be treated with care. Surface scratches and marks are normal through wear and time, but please store items separately and clean regularly to ensure top condition
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.