Mountain Lodge Quilted Shell Down Trousers
Nanga takes its name from the Nanga Parbat of the Himalayas - sometimes described as the most challenging mountain to conquer - which goes some way to explaining what its clothing will help you achieve. Made from durable shell, these quilted 'Mountain Lodge' trousers are padded with down and have stretchy panels at the knees for ease of movement. They're lightweight and packable, so you'll have no problem stowing them when the temperature changes.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Japanese sizing; take one size larger than normal
- Regular-straight leg, low-crotch style
- These trousers are elasticated at the waist
- Quilted, non-stretchy fabric
- S/M/L sizing
- Tonal-blue shell
- Elasticated drawstring waistband, front slash pockets, elasticated panels, designer emblems, cuffed hems
- 100% nylon; filling: 93% down, 7% feathers (Goose)
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.