Camp-Collar Linen and Organic Cotton-Blend Shirt
Stòffa's relaxed tailoring takes its cues from balmy New York summers. Cut from breezy linen and cotton-blend, this shirt has been locally made using a minimum of 50% organic cotton. Make it work harder in your wardrobe by layering it under a sweater vest as the weather shifts.
This product was made from Considered Materials, Locally Made and made to Last Longer.
This product is part of our Small World collection: MR PORTER's global edit of brands that champion people- and planet-first manufacturing methods. Every piece in the capsule adheres to the principles of our Craftsmanship Code.
- Fits true to size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a boxy fit
- This shirt is designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Light-grey linen and organic cotton-blend
- Button fastenings
- 71% linen, 29% organic cotton
- Designer colour: Pearl
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.