The North Face
1996 Retro Nuptse Colour-Block Quilted Shell Down Gilet
- XS (only one left)
The North Face dipped into its extensive archives to evolve this 'Retro Nuptse' gilet straight from 1996. It's made from durable shell that'll resist rain and fitted with a drawstring hem to create a barrier against draughts. The insulating down filling will keep you nice and toasty, while the colour-block design is graphically pleasing. Shown here with The North Face sweatshirt, The North Face trousers, Salomon sneakers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This gilet is designed for a slightly loose fit
- Padded, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black and yellow shell
- Funnel neck, chin guard, two front zipped pockets, embroidered designer emblems, drawstring hem, fully lined
- Zip fastening
- 100% nylon; padding: 90% down, 10% feathers (goose)
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.