ALICE MADE THIS
Grafton Blasted 9-Karat Gold Cufflinks
Alice Made This' 'Grafton' cufflinks are expertly crafted from 9-karat gold and designed to be worn both ways - with the flat side or small ball visible. They've been hand-worked in Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter and blasted with iron filings and glass beads - the technique is traditionally used for restoring vintage motorcycles. The raw texture will bring contrast to more formal looks.
This item’s measurements are:
- Detail Length: 1.5cm / 0.6in
- Detail Width: 1.5cm / 0.6in
- 9-karat gold
- Come in a presentation box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- MR PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.