Expedition Logo-Appliquéd Arctic Tech® Hooded Down Jacket
Canada Goose's 'Expedition' parka was originally engineered for scientists working in Antarctica, so you know it will keep you warm whether you're on a winter hike or commuting to work. It's cut from Arctic Tech® that has internal straps at the shoulders and waist to adjust the fit.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a regular fit
- Internal shoulder straps for an alternative fit
- Internal drawcord at the waist for a comfortable fit
- Built-in waist gaiter
- Padded, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Black Arctic Tech®
- VELCRO® and zip fastening
- 84% polyester, 16% cotton; filling: 80% down, 20% feathers (Duck); lining: 100% polyamide
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.