Dries Van Noten
Reversible Tie-Dyed Shell Trench Coat
- IT 46 (low stock)
- IT 48 (only one left)
- IT 50 (low stock)
- IT 52 (only one left)
Dries Van Noten experiments with tie-dyeing for AW19. Part of the collection, this trench coat is cut from lightweight navy shell and patterned with artfully placed concentric circles. It's fully reversible, so you can wear it on the plain side, too. Shown here with Dries Van Noten shirt, Dries Van Noten trousers, Dries Van Noten boots, Givenchy tie.
Please note, shipping restrictions apply.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a loose fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Multicoloured shell
- Two front flap pockets, single vent, two internal pockets
- Button fastenings
- 100% nylon; buttons: 100% horn (buffalo)
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.