Dries Van Noten
Slim-Fit Tie-Dyed Cotton-Poplin Shirt
- IT 44 (only one left)
- IT 46 (low stock)
- IT 48 (only one left)
- IT 50
- IT 52 (low stock)
- IT 54 (low stock)
Belgian designer Mr Dries Van Noten mastered the art of tie-dye for his AW19 collection. Inspired by Mr Jimi Hendrix's era, this shirt is tailored from airy cotton-poplin and patterned with pink and white concentric circles at the chest. Shown here with Prada trousers, Prada shoes, Miansai ring.
Please note, shipping restrictions apply.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- This shirt is designed for a slim fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Navy, white and pink cotton-poplin
- Classic collar, buttoned cuffs
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Shell: Indonesia
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.