Tokyo Gold Diamond Ring
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. Ms Orit Elhanati is constantly inspired by gold - ""I am in love with the feeling of working with it, creating textures. The gold texture is my way of telling stories"", she explains. Named after the Japanese capital, this ring is cast from gold and encrusted with striking blackened diamonds.
- French sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, it's best to measure your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off easily.
- 2. Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Brilliant-cut blackened diamonds, total weight: 0.30-carats
- Comes in a presentation box
- The black colour of these diamonds is the result of an artificial treatment process
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.