19th Century Button-Down Collar Floral-Print Cotton-Poplin Shirt
- XL (low stock)
Engineered Garments calls this piece the '19th Century' shirt - though it's inspired by vintage styles from that century, it still has such modern appeal. It's cut for a loose fit from crisp, lightweight cotton-poplin and has a tidy button-down collar. The scaled-down floral print will complement any wash of jeans.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger than his normal size to achieve an oversized fit
- This shirt is designed for a loose fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a L
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Multicoloured cotton-poplin
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.