Button-Down Collar Paisley-Print Cotton-Poplin Shirt
- S (low stock)
Engineered Garments' Mr Daiki Suzuki has been fascinated with Americana since he first laid eyes on a Made in U.S.A. Catalog back in 1975. A nod to the era, this paisley-print shirt is made from lightweight cotton-poplin and has an elongated, curved hem that will neatly tuck into trousers. Shown here with Séfr cardigan, Entireworld T-shirt, Vans sneakers, Blue Blue Japan socks.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This shirt is designed for a regular fit and is slightly long in length
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Multicoloured cotton-poplin
- Button-down collar, chest patch pocket, buttoned cuffs, side slits
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.