Teal Cotton and Linen-Blend Chinos
- IT 46 (sold out)
- IT 48 (sold out)
- IT 50 (only one left)
- IT 52 (only one left)
- IT 54 (only one left)
- IT 56 (only one left)
- IT 58 (sold out)
Warm weather calls for smart fabric selection, which is where Ermenegildo Zegna's chinos come in. They're cut from a mix of cotton and linen that feels light and breathable enough for balmy climates as well as in-between seasons. They're finished with smart horn buttons that are engraved with the house's moniker.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Straight leg, low-rise trousers with unfinished hems
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 50
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Teal cotton and linen-blend
- Belt loops, two on-seam pockets, two back buttoned welt pockets, pressed creases
- 71% cotton, 29% linen; buttons: 100% horn (buffalo)
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.