Slim-Fit Wool Trousers
While selling second-hand clothing on Portobello Road, Oliver Spencer jumped at the chance to raid the rolls of Stephen Walters' mill - the leftover fabrics prompted him to launch Favourbrook. Cut from navy wool, these trousers have waist tabs and unfinished hems so that you can personalise the fit to suit your frame.
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits large to size. Take one size smaller than normal
- Slim cut, mid-rise trousers with unfinished hems and adjustable tabs at the waist
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 30
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Navy wool
- Adjustable waist tabs, two on-seam pockets, back buttoned welt pocket, pressed creases, unfinished hems
- Hook and zip fastening
- 100% wool
- Dry clean
- Mother-of-pearl: Tahiti
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.