The Albany Ben Appliquéd Wool-Blend and Leather Bomber Jacket
Golden Bear has been creating outerwear since the 1920s so its bomber jackets feel particularly authentic. The brand has updated its classic 'Albany' design in a fresh navy and cream palette made from wool-blend and leather. It's appliquéd with retro patches at the front and sleeves and has striped ribbed-knit trims.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Those with a larger chest may wish to take a further size up
- This jacket is designed for a regular cut
- Ribbed hem
- Weighted, non-stretchy fabric with leather sleeves
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Navy wool-blend, cream leather
- Appliquéd designer emblems, orange and white embroidery, two front welt pockets, striped ribbed-knit trims, fully lined
- Snap fastenings
- Fabric1: 80% wool, 20% nylon; fabric2: 100% leather (Cow); trim: 55% acrylic, 45% wool; lining: 100% acetate
- Specialist clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.