Listen Local Printed Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
- S (sold out)
- XXL (sold out)
- XXXL (only one left)
Music has always been a key part of Hartford's design ethos - the label has outfitted everyone from Mr Eric Clapton to Mr Bruce Springsteen since the '80s. Printed with 'Listen Local' and a blaring radio tower, this crew neck T-shirt is cut from light, breathable cotton-jersey. It's perfect if you're a champion of your regional music scene. Shown here with Officine Generale shorts, Mr P. shirt, Converse sneakers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This T-shirt is designed for a regular fit
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- White, blue and red cotton-jersey
- Crew neck
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.