Gold, Enamel and Cord Bracelet
Luis Morais' bracelet is centred with an enamelled gold pendant that's meant to depict an evil eye - the ancient talisman is believed to bring good luck to the wearer and ward off negativity. It's strung on a colourful cord comprised of red, white and blue threads.
This item’s measurements are:
- Pendant Length: 1.2cm / 0.5in
- Pendant Width: 1.2cm / 0.5in
- Circumference: 18cm / 7.1in
- Gold, red, white and blue cord, blue enamel
- Lobster clasp fastening
- Comes with pouch
- This piece is made using precious materials and therefore should be treated with care. Surface scratches and marks are normal through wear and time, but please store items separately and clean regularly to ensure top condition
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.