14-Karat Gold, Lapis Lazuli and Glass Beaded Necklace
Luis Morais started making jewellery for himself before officially launching his namesake brand in 2002. This necklace is handcrafted from 14-karat gold and strung with a mixture of glass and lapis lazuli beads. The central hexagonal pendant serves as focal point to the piece.
This item’s measurements are:
- Detail Width: 1cm / 0.4in
- Detail Length: 2cm / 0.8in
- Circumference: 72.5cm / 28.5in
- Width: 0.5cm / 0.2in
- 14-karat gold, navy glass
- Lapis lazuli
- Slips on
- This piece is made using precious materials and therefore should be treated with care. Surface scratches and marks are normal through wear and time, but please store items separately and clean regularly to ensure top condition
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.