Gold, Turquoise, Enamel and Glass Beaded Necklace
Brazilian-born Luis Morais started making jewellery in 1998 after he was unable to track down a bracelet he liked in a magazine and decided to make a version himself. Unique and handcrafted, this necklace is strung with glass beads and a gold and turquoise bolt charm that's enamelled 'PEACE' on each side.
This item’s measurements are:
- Detail Width: 1cm / 0.4in
- Detail Length: 2cm / 0.8in
- Circumference: 72cm / 28.3in
- Width: 1cm / 0.4in
- Gold, multicoloured enamel, dark-blue glass
- This piece is made using precious materials and therefore should be treated with care. Surface scratches and marks are normal through wear and time, but please store items separately and clean regularly to ensure top condition
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.