MHL Engineers Cotton and Linen-Blend Twill Field Jacket
Margaret Howell's field jacket references the practicality and dependability of workers' uniforms. It's cut from a durable cotton and linen-blend twill that'll stand the test of time, and fitted with roomy flap pockets on the front to house your various accoutrements. The sand hue is typical of traditional styles. Shown here with Margaret Howell trousers, Margaret Howell T-shirt, Veja sneakers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a regular cut
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Sand cotton and linen-blend twill
- Spread collar, elasticated cuffs, front buttoned flap pockets
- Button fastenings
- 75% cotton, 25% linen; buttons: 100% horn (buffalo)
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.