Striped Coolmax Cotton-Blend Jersey T-Shirt
- XL (only one left)
Mr Eiichiro Homma established nanamica in 2003, and launched The North Face Purple Label in the same year, which goes some way to explaining his expertise in technical fabrics. Cut from cotton-blend jersey, this long-sleeved tee is engineered with Coolmax® technology to wick moisture and keep you comfortable. The nautical stripes are as classic as you'll get. Shown here with OrSlow jeans, Margaret Howell jacket, New Balance sneakers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger than his normal size to achieve a relaxed fit
- This regular cut T-shirt is designed for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Navy and white Coolmax® cotton-blend jersey
- Crew neck
- 62% cotton, 38% polyester
- Machine wash
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.