Beckford Striped Linen and Cotton-Blend Jacquard Jacket
- UK/US 36 (low stock)
- UK/US 38 (only one left)
- UK/US 40 (sold out)
- UK/US 42 (sold out)
- UK/US 44 (sold out)
- UK/US 46 (only one left)
Oliver Spencer's striped jacket has front box pleats borrowed from traditional Guayabera shirts. It's cut for a relaxed fit from a striped linen and cotton-blend, so it also has a lightweight, breathable feel similar to the summer classic. Shown here with Folk trousers, Folk T-shirt, Converse sneakers.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This jacket is designed for a relaxed fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a UK 40
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Sand and beige linen and cotton-blend
- Buttoned cuffs and side adjusters, two chest patch pockets, two on-seam pockets
- Button fastenings
- 55% linen, 45% cotton
- Dry clean
- Made in England
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.