+ 007 On Her Majesty's Service Pleated Linen Shirt
- M (only one left)
- L (sold out)
We like to think that one-time Bond Mr George Lazenby might have chosen this Orlebar Brown shirt to wear with his tuxedo while wooing the Contessa in 'On Her Majesty's Secret Service'. Designed in collaboration with 007, it's cut from breathable linen and has a pleated bib front and spread collar that's wide enough to accommodate a variety of tie knots. Shown here with Orlebar Brown shorts, Orlebar Brown shoes.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This regular cut shirt is designed for a comfortable fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- White linen
- Spread collar, buttoned cuffs, pleated bib
- Button fastenings
- 100% linen
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.