POLO RALPH LAUREN
Slim-Fit Logo-Embroidered Contrast-Tipped Cotton-Piqué Polo Shirt
Spawned from sportswear styles, Mr Ralph Lauren's take on the polo shirt was first launched in 1972 and made from tactile cotton-piqué. Made in much the same way as the original, this style is dyed and tipped with contrasting stripes along the collar and cuffs.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Those with a larger chest may wish to take the next size up
- This polo shirt is designed for a slim fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Navy, red and white cotton-piqué
- Embroidered designer emblem, side slits
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.