Private White V.C.
+ Woolmark Melton Merino Wool Peacoat
- S (sold out)
- M (sold out)
- L (sold out)
- XL (sold out)
- XXL (sold out)
Private White V.C.'s peacoat is loyal to the traditional styles worn by naval officers through the 19th and 20th centuries. Made in collaboration with Woolmark and tailored at its Mancunian workshop from dense melton merino wool, the roomy cut is balanced by oversized notch lapels and an adjustable tab at the back for fit modifications. It's finished with mottled horn buttons. Shown here with Jean Shop jeans, Howlin' sweater, Grenson boots.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the smaller size
- This regular cut coat is designed for a comfortable fit and is sized for layering
- Weighted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Navy melton merino wool
- Notch lapels, two front welt pockets, buttoned back tab, two internal zip-fastening welt pockets, fully lined
- Double-breasted button fastenings
- 100% merino wool; lining1: 100% cotton; lining2: 100% viscose; buttons: 100% horn (buffalo)
- Dry clean
- Made in England
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.