Noam Embroidered Crepe De Chine Shirt
Séfr gained notoriety for its vintage-inspired 'Crash' shirt, "which sold out in a heartbeat." Destined for a similar fate, this 'Noam' style is cut from crepe de chine for a lightweight handle and intricately embroidered with the brand's 'Summer Garden' design. Pair it with relaxed tailoring or denim.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Designed for a slightly loose fit
- Lightweight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Beige crepe de chine
- Button fastenings
- 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Mother-of-pearl: Philippines
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.