Riviera Slim-Fit Cotton-Mesh Polo Shirt
- S (low stock)
- XXL (only one left)
Mr Daniel Craig has worn Sunspel's best-selling 'Riviera' polo shirt on screen as 007, which is fitting considering it was originally designed in the '50s for the jet-set lifestyle. Made from light and breathable cotton-mesh, it's cut slim with slits at either side so it sits neatly when left untucked. Shown here with A.P.C. jacket, Orlebar Brown trousers, Veja sneakers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This polo shirt is designed for a slim fit
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Burgundy cotton-mesh
- Chest patch pocket, side slits
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.