The North Face
Printed Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
- S (only one left)
The North Face is named for the climb that's commonly viewed as the most dangerous side of Mount Everest. Celebrating the seven greatest summits on earth, this tee is cut from breathable cotton-jersey in a comfortable crew-neck profile. The large graphic at the back is mirrored in small-scale form at the chest. Shown here with Salomon sneakers, The North Face trousers, The North Face jacket.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This T-shirt is designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Yellow, black and red cotton-jersey
- Crew neck, designer emblem
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.