Brunello Cucinelli launched his label in 1976 as a small cashmere sweater business, and his skill with the fibre has earned him the title 'king of cashmere'. This overshirt has been made in Solomeo, Italy and felted for an exceptionally soft and insulating handle. The cupro lining makes it both more resilient and easier to layer.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Designed for a regular fit
- Slightly short in the sleeves
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Black cashmere-felt
- Button fastenings
- 100% cashmere; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo); lining: 100% cupro
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.