18-Karat Yellow and White Gold Diamond Ring
- Q (only one left)
- S (only one left)
- N (only one left)
British jewellery brand Bunney draws inspiration from '70s and '80s mods, rockers and punks. This ring is cast from 18-karat yellow and white gold and features a single curb link set with pavé diamonds. It's smart enough to wear with tailoring, but it'll elevate casual outfits, too.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- UK sizing
- 18-karat yellow and white gold
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.10-carats
- Comes with a dust bag
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- MR PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.