Stainless Steel and Leather Table Clock
Chopard often draws inspiration from motor racing - the watchmaker has been a partner of Mille Miglia since 1988, with its president Karl-Friedrich Scheufele frequently competing in the event himself, too. Inspired by racing dashboards, this table clock features three dials - all powered by a precise Swiss-made quartz movement - indicating temperature, hour and minutes and humidity respectively. The palladium-finished stainless steel case is backed in supple black leather, a combination that'll make a sleek addition to your living room or office space.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury clocks. For more information, contact one of our experts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands, seconds sub-dial
- Black dials
- Luminescent steel hour and minute hands, red thermometer and hygrometer hands
- Palladium-finished stainless steel and leather case
- Crown for date and time adjustments
- Height: 6cm; width: 20cm
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: 95020-0113
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.