Cotton and Linen-Blend Denim Jacket
Cottle spent three years developing the fabric that this jacket is made from. Crafted by artisans locally in the brand's Okayama workshop, it's cut from denim handwoven from a blend of cotton and linen, so it has an almost airy handle. Wash yours by hand to ensure that it lasts for as long as the brand intends.
This product was Locally Made from Considered Materials, using Heritage Craft, with a focus on Future Craft and Made to Last Longer.
This product is part of our Small World collection: MR PORTER's global edit of brands that champion people- and planet-first manufacturing methods. Every piece in the capsule adheres to the principles of our Craftsmanship Code.
- Size 1 = XS, 2 = S, 3 = M, 4 = L and 5 = XL
- Fits true to size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve an oversized fit
- This jacket is designed for a loose fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 3
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Ecru organic cotton and linen-blend
- Button fastenings
- 91% cotton, 9% linen
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.