- 1 (sold out)
- 3 (sold out)
KAPITAL's Creative Director Kiro Hirata cites vintage clothes as a primary source of inspiration, and this cotton sweater looks just like something out of the '80s or early-'90s. It's jacquard-woven with a textured pattern featuring depictions of the Virgin Mary and floral motifs. The relaxed fit makes it easy to layer over T-shirts.
- Size 1 = XS, 2 = S and 3 = M
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger than his normal size to achieve an oversized fit
- This sweater is designed for a relaxed cut
- Mid-weight knit
- Model wears a 3
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Multicoloured cotton-jacquard
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.