Distressed Patchwork Linen and Cotton-Blend Chambray Shirt
KAPITAL takes its name from Kojima, Okayama, an area known as Japan's 'Denim Capital'. This shirt is made from a patchwork of linen and cotton-blend chambray dyed tonal shades of blue, so it looks like denim but is much lighter. Shown here with YMC T-shirt, OrSlow jeans, Converse sneakers.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Size 1 = XS, 2 = S, 3 = M and 4 = L
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This shirt is designed for a regular cut
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 3
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- Tonal-blue linen and cotton-blend chambray
- Classic collar, buttoned cuffs, side patch pocket, distressed
- Button fastenings
- 80% linen, 20% cotton
- Machine wash
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.