Oxford Bonded Cotton Trench Coat
Mackintosh's 'Oxford' coat was handcrafted in Scotland by one skilled artisan, who worked on it from start to finish. A streamlined version of the original, it's made from water-repellent bonded cotton with hand-finished taped seams and concealed button fastenings. It has a handy slip pocket inside for your smartphone and an internal tab to attach one of the brand's liners.
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing a UK 38
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- Black bonded cotton
- Spread collar, buttoned throat latch, underarm eyelets, front slash pockets, single vent, internal pocket and tab
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.