PRIVATE WHITE V.C.
Belted Melton Wool Trench Coat
Private White V.C.'s coat is inspired by traditional despatch rider trench styles worn by the British military before WWII. It's been handmade in Manchester, England, from warm Melton wool and features an oversized wing collar, storm flap and an asymmetric document pocket. It fastens with locally-made horn buttons and a tonal belt with a leather buckle.
- Size S = 3, M = 4, L = 5, XL = 6 and XXL = 7
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This coat is designed for a regular fit; use the belt to secure at the waist
- Weighted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Navy wool
- Button fastenings
- 100% wool; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo); lining: 100% cotton
- Dry clean
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.