Excalibur Spider Huracán Black DLC Automatic 45mm Titanium and Rubber Watch, Ref. No. RDDBEX0829
Roger Dubuis' 'Excalibur Spider Huracán' watch is a complex feat of horology. Designed with a skeleton dial and exhibition case back, it's engineered with a RD630 automatic movement developed specifically for the Swiss manufacture's ongoing partnership with Lamborghini Squadra Corse motorsport division. The impressive calibre has a 12° angle balance assembly ticking at 12 o’clock, twin barrel power supply visible at 6 o’clock and strut-bar bridge inspired by the the V10 engine. It has a sleek 45mm DLC-coated titanium case and comfortable rubber and Alcantara®-lined strap.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
- Swiss-made calibre RD630 automatic movement with 60-hour power reserve
- 29 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window
- Skeleton dial
- Grey Super LumiNova®
- and black PVD-coated 18-karat gold hands, rhodium-plated
- Super LumiNova®-coated indices
- Black DLC-coated titanium case
- Crown for time and date adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Folding clasp-fastening black rubber and Alcantara®-inlay strap
- Case diameter: 45mm; case thickness: 14.5mm; lug width: 17.6mm
- Water resistance: 5 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: RDDBEX0829
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.