The North Face
+ Kazuki Kuraishi Black Series Nuptse Quilted Pertex Quantum Hooded Down Jacket
- M (sold out)
- L (sold out)
- XL (only one left)
Part of The North Face's ongoing collaboration with Mr Kazuki Kuraishi, this black and charcoal version of the iconic 'Nupste' jacket is made from water-repellent Pertex® Quantum and filled with lightweight down for warmth. It's cut a little longer and has both a fleece-lined hood and drawstring hem for extra weather protection.
Shown here with: The North Face Outdoor trousers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a loose fit
- Padded, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black and charcoal Pertex® Quantum
- Adjustable fleece-lined hood, Velcro®-fastening throat latch, elasticated cuffs, embroidered designer emblems, two front snap-fastening pockets, adjustable hem, two internal pockets, fully lined
- Two-way zip fastening
- Fabric1: 90% polyester, 10% wool; fabric2: 100% nylon; filling: 10% down, 10% feathers (waterfowl); lining: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.