BLEU DE CHAUFFE
Cabine Leather-Trimmed Cotton-Canvas Weekend Bag
Each Bleu de Chauffe bag is handmade in France by one single artisan. This 'Cabine' style is crafted from 18oz British Millerain Lickwax, a cotton-canvas carefully chosen for its water-resistance and strength. It's fitted with two handy exterior slip pockets and an internal label signed and dated by the craftsperson who made it. Carry it by the two top handles or over the shoulder with the adjustable strap.
This item’s measurements are:
- Handle Length: 23cm / 9.1in
- Height: 39cm / 15.4in
- Width: 56cm / 22in
- Brown cotton-canvas, dark brown leather (Cow)
- Two top handles, detachable adjustable shoulder strap
- Front and back magnetic fastening sleeves, gold-tone hardware
- Internal removable zipped pouch
- Roll top, zip fastening
- This bag has a capacity of approximately 15 litres
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.