Distressed Denim Jacket
Crafted in Japan's denim capital, Kojima, Cottle's jacket has been hand-worked from recycled GOTS-certified organic cotton for a vintage effect. The brand upholds Fair Trade practices for its artisans and pays them 20% more than Japan's national living wage.
This product was Locally Made from Considered Materials using Heritage Craft, with a focus on Future Craft and Made to Last Longer.
This product is part of our Small World collection: MR PORTER's global edit of brands that champion people- and planet-first manufacturing methods. Every piece in the capsule adheres to the principles of our Craftsmanship Code.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- This jacket is designed for a boxy fit and is particularly short in the sleeves
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 3
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Tonal-blue recycled linen and organic cotton-blend denim
- Button fastenings
- 90% organic cotton, 10% linen; lining: 100% cotton
- Hand wash
- Designer wash: Remake
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.