Unstructured Cotton-Twill Blazer
Engineered Garments' founder Daiki Suzuki has a love of US culture that informs his designs. Taking cues from traditional military styles, this jacket is cut from cotton-twill with adjustable waist tabs at the back. The notch lapels cleverly convert into a funnel neck.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- This blazer is designed for a regular fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black cotton-twill
- Notch lapels, functioning buttoned cuffs, chest patch pocket, two front flap pockets, adjustable waist tabs
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.