H. MOSER & CIE.
Endeavour Central Seconds Automatic 40mm 18-Karat White Gold and Leather Watch, Ref. No. 1200-0201
The striking minimalism of H. Moser & Cie.'s 'Endeavour' watch pulls focus to the maker's signature smoked dial - it's been executed in a process that takes no less than 200 steps to effect. It's crafted from 18-karat white gold with a resilient kudu leather strap and has an exhibition case back so you can fully appreciate the HMC 200 automatic movement.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. For more information, contact one of our experts by emailing email@example.com
- Swiss-made calibre HMC 200 automatic movement with 72-hour power reserve
- 27 jewels, 21,600 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Blue fumé dial
- 18-karat white gold hands
- 18-karat white gold case
- Crown for time and date adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Folding clasp-fastening brown leather strap (Kudu)
- Case diameter: 42mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Reference number: 1200-0201
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.