Grand Vert Blackened White Gold, Enamel and Diamond Cord Bracelet
Lito assigns every one of its pieces to a master artisan to ensure its quality and attention to detail. This bracelet is defined by its signature Evil Eye pendant, which was hand-painted by a skilled iconographer in a small village just outside Moscow. It's cast from blackened white gold, surrounded by a row of sparkling diamonds and strung on an adjustable macrame cord.
This item’s measurements are:
- Height of Embellishment: 1.5cm / 0.6in
- Blackened white gold and multicoloured enamel, midnight blue and light-grey cord
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.170-carats
- Slips on
- The black colour of this diamond is the result of an artificial treatment process
- This piece is made using precious materials and therefore should be treated with care. Surface scratches and marks are normal through wear and time, but please store items separately and clean regularly to ensure top condition
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.