Logo-Appliquéd Cotton-Piqué Polo Shirt
In Japanese folklore, the fox is known as a shape-shifter, so it's no surprise the creature has become Maison Kitsuné's mascot, seeing as it's a clothing brand, coffee shop and record label. This polo shirt is made from white cotton-piqué and appliquéd with the animal at the chest.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- This polo shirt is designed for a regular cut
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Grey cotton-piqué
- Appliquéd designer emblem, side slits
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.