Born to Protect Dabos Convertible Logo-Appliquéd Quilted ECONYL Hooded Down Jacket
With a detachable hood and sleeves, Moncler's jacket can quickly become a gilet. It's a modernised version of styles from the label's '80s archive, rendered in regenerated ECONYL® that's waterproof and insulated with down. The emblem at the left cuff reads, "Born to Protect", nodding to the the brand's sustainability manifesto.
- Size 0 = XS, 1 = S, 2 = M, 3 = L, 4 =XL, 5 = XXL and 6 = XXXL
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This regular cut jacket is intended for a comfortable fit
- Intended to be worn multiple ways
- Padded, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 3
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black ECONYL®
- Detachable drawstring hood and sleeves, elasticated cuffs, appliquéd designer emblem, front zipped pockets, internal pocket, fully lined
- Two-way zip and snap fastenings
- 100% polyamide; filling: 90% down, 10% feathers (Goose)
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.