Logo-Print Cotton-Blend Jersey T-Shirt
Ms Carolyn Davidson designed Nike's 'Swoosh' emblem back in the '70s - its sweeping shape is inspired by the wings of the Greek goddess of victory that the brand is named after. Cut for a comfortable fit, this T-shirt is made from cotton-blend jersey and has the now-iconic logo printed across the chest.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Take the next size up if you wish to achieve a looser fit
- This T-shirt is intended for a regular cut
- Lightweight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black and white cotton-blend jersey
- Crew neck, designer emblem
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.