Lifestyles of the Ripped and Aimless Printed Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
- S (only one left)
An acronym for 'Yeah, I Work Out', Y,IWO is inspired by Venice and Santa Monica's bodybuilding culture in the '70s and '80s. This cotton-jersey T-shirt is printed with the 'Lifestyles of the Ripped and Aimless' graphic that was originally illustrated by Mr Ric Drasin - one of Mr Arnold Schwarzenegger's training buddies and a professional wrestler back then.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This T-shirt is designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Multicoloured cotton-jersey
- Crew neck
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.