Arceau Wild Singapore Limited Edition Automatic 41mm White Gold and Leather Watch, Ref. No. 403020WW00
This iteration of Hermès Timepieces' 'Arceau Wild' watch is a work of art and pays tribute to the biodiversity of Singapore. Number six in a limited run of 24 pieces, this reference is animated by a precise Swiss-made Hermès Manufacture automatic movement and has a deep-blue dial, micro-painted for 20 hours with a multitude of tonal hues to build the visage of a lion peeking from lush foliage and blooms. The spiderweb-like network of gold threads that accentuate the great cat's eyes, and every flower, is skillfully placed by hand in a process that takes two days to complete – each spoke is three times finer than a strand of hair and arranged to enhance transparency and add to the picture's depth. It's protected by a white gold case, which contrasts the leather strap.
For warranty information, please refer to details & care
- Swiss-made calibre H1837 automatic movement with 40-hour power reserve
- 28 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour and minute hands
- Miniature painted dial with gold threads
- Silver-tone feuille hands
- White gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- White gold pin-buckle fastening navy leather (Calf) strap
- Case diameter: 41mm; wrist size: 6.1"
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Number 6 in limited run of 24 pieces
- Reference number: 403020WW00
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. For more information, contact one of our experts by emailing email@example.com
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.