Gingham Cotton-Twill Shirt
£400.40/ Approx. KWD 152
TOM FORD's shirt has been made in Italy from cotton-twill that's patterned with a subtle gingham check. If you look closely you'll note the angled buttoned cuffs and split yoke, which creates extra flexibility through the back. The buttons are made from lustrous mother-of-pearl.
Size & Fit
- Model wears a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- Lightweight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing an EU 39 (UK/US 15.5)
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
Details & Care
- Grey and white cotton-twill
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash or dry clean
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- Made in Italy
Delivery and Returns
Find out more about our delivery options. Try items in the comfort of your own home. If they're not quite right, you've got 28 days to request an exchange or return and send them back to us. We'll collect them from your home or office for free.
Product Code 1647597292822226
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.