Logo-Print Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
Originally founded as a programme on the pirate radio station Know-Wave, AFFIX takes a conceptual approach to streetwear which it calls 'new utility'. This T-shirt is cut from cement-grey cotton-jersey and printed with a logo and the label's ethos above the layered chest pockets. Team yours with the sweatpants from the line. Shown here with And Wander jacket, Nike sneakers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger than his normal size to achieve a relaxed fit
- This T-shirt is designed for a loose fit
- Lightweight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears a L
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Grey and black cotton-jersey
- Crew neck, chest patch pockets
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.