Embellished Cotton-Poplin Shirt
Messrs Francis Beacon and John Deakin, who often frequented London's Soho in the '50s, inspire Alexander McQueen's SS19 collection, which sees traditional tailoring updated with unexpected elements. This shirt is cut from white cotton-poplin and features sparking embellishments at the points of its collar. Shown here with Saint Laurent coat, Dries Van Noten trousers, Saint Laurent sweater, Alexander McQueen sneakers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This shirt is designed for a slim fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a UK 15.5
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- White cotton-poplin
- Embellished classic collar with removable stays, buttoned cuffs
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Dry clean
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.